Originally featured on ssonetwork.com, the world's largest shared services and outsourcing network on October 17th, 2017.
Building, optimizing, or scaling your HRSSC? Amber Powell, HRIS & HR Service Center Leader at the University of Texas System, and Clive Bolton, HR Project Manager at Travelex, were once in your shoes.
During this on-demand webinar, you'll hear the stories of two very different organizations that share a common goal of leading successful modern HR Shared Service Centers and the steps they've taken to make it a reality.
Hear Amber (UT) and Clive (Travelex) talk first-hand about:
- How they built business cases for a modern HR Shared Service Center
- The importance of powering their HRSSC with HR Service Delivery technology
- Measuring and optimizing their efforts with hard HR data
- Creating more agile HR operations to deliver better service to employees (and why the employee experience matters)
- Helpful tips they’ve learned along the way
No matter what stage you're in with your HR Shared Service Center model, this webinar is a must-watch.
Duration: 60 minutes, including live Q&A
Human Resource Information Security (HRIS) and HR Service Center Leader at the University of Texas System
HR Project Manager at Tavelex
Director of Product Marketing at PeopleDoc