Emotional Intelligence Blackjack

See how well you can tell what employees are feeling

Put your emotional intelligence to the test

What separates an organization’s top managers from the rest? It’s likely that they display high emotional intelligence in the workplace. Emotional intelligence is quickly becoming imperative to successful leadership—and therefore employee engagement.

Although technical skills are critical as the workplace grows increasingly digital, they only account for about 15% of our professional success. The other 85% comes from our emotional intelligence.

How in tune are you with what your employees really think and feel? Test your emotional intelligence with our interactive game.

Play now

Share this


PeopleDoc by Ultimate Software is committed to putting people first. The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams upgrade the employee experience, improve HR agility, and ease compliance management. PeopleDoc’s cloud solutions provide employee case management, knowledge portal, process automation, employee file management, and eVault capabilities. PeopleDoc is part of Ultimate Software, a leading global provider of cloud-based human capital management solutions serving more than 6,600 customers worldwide.