How to Win at Shared Employee Experiences - The E-Factor
Est. Read Time: 3 min.
- 2017 Will be the year of Employee Experience! What's Your E-Factor?
- Launching a Great Employee Experience in your Organization: The E-Factor Plan
- The First Step in Creating a Great Employee Experience - The E-Factor Plan
- Which Comes First: Candidate Experience or Employee Experience? The E-Factor Plan
- Is Your Strategy for a Better Employee Experience Problem-Focused or Solution-Focused? Design Thinking for Your E-Factor
You May Also Be Interested In:
About Tim Sackett
I’m a 20 year HR/Recruiting Talent Pro with a Master’s in HR and SPHR certification, currently residing in Lansing, MI. Currently the President at HRU Technical Resources – a $40M IT and Engineering contract staffing firm and RPO. Prior to joining HRU, I was the Director of Employment at Sparrow Health System, Regional HR and Staffing Director with Applebee’s Intl., Retail Health Recruiting Manager and Regional HR Mgr. with ShopKo Stores and Pamida respectively. I’ve split my career half between recruiting and half between HR generalist roles – also split half between the HR vendor community and Corporate America – So, I think I get it from both sides of the desk.